1) My favourite colour is pink.
2) I was born in England, moved to Canada as a preschooler and became an official Canadian Citizen in 1990.
3) I missed my name being called in the Swearing in Ceremony to become a Canadian Citizen because I wasn't paying attention and had to slink up at the end. Very embarrassing. It was held during a very large Canada Day celebration where 1000's of people were in attendance.
4) When I turned 30 I started getting coldsores. When I turned 40 I became lactose intolerant. I'm scared to see what 50 is going to bring.
5) I was female athlete of the year at Paul A Fisher Elementary School. I am a bit like Al Bundy in that I still brag about this over 25 years later.
6) I have been a lacto ovo pescatarian since I was 16. Every now and then I think that I may start eating chicken because my diet is pretty boring......I never do though.
7) I LOVE to laugh. My sister and I have the exact same laugh. We work together at the sports bar. I think that people find it creepy when we both laugh at the same time.
8) If I don't like you, you will know it. I'm very black and white. There is no gray area.
9) I just may own more Lululemon than anyone you know. CHCH tv still uses film footage of me & my friend in line at the Lulu Hamilton warehouse sale from 3 years ago whenever they do a segment on Lululemon. I have not once seen this, but hear all about it whenever it is on.
10) I have a schnoodle named Gordie. Sometimes my husband says that I love the dog more than him. Somedays he is right.
11) I am a worrier. It drives my husband crazy because he's super easy going. We are total opposites, must be why we love each other. :o)
Answering Darlene's questions:
- What made you start running? I was looking for some sort of fitness activity that could fit into my busy life.
- What is your favorite race? I've only done a few so I don't really have a fav. Yet.....
- This year’s running goal? Half marathon. In May. Woohoo.
- Do you usually run alone or with others? I run alone, usually first thing in the morning.
- Favorite time of day to run? Before the sun comes up.
- Why did you start a blog? So that I could look back and see how far I've come.
- Favorite TV show? The Amazing Race
- Favorite actor? Hmmmmm I don't think that I have a fav.
- Favorite movie of all time? I don't have a fav here either. I forget movies a few months after I've seen them. I recently saw The Help and really enjoyed it.
- Favorite athlete? Ryan Miller. He is one of the goalies for the Buffalo Sabres. My son met him once at a hockey tournament and he was so awesome to Kyle I've liked him ever since. He even thanked Kyle for being so polite! Typical Canadian. :oP
- What would you do if you couldn’t run anymore? Find something else. I'm pretty adaptable.